Welcome to the ‘Exposing the truth about the Global March to Jerusalem’ website.
As was the case in previous years, a series of high-profile publicity stunts aimed at undermining Israel’s legitimacy are planned for the coming months.
The first major event is scheduled to take place on March 30th, 2012 and is named ‘The Global March to Jerusalem‘ (GMJ).
The concept behind it is to have a million people marching on Israel’s borders from all the surrounding countries – Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt – with the aim of reaching Jerusalem. Concurrently, demonstrations are planned in the Palestinian-administrated territories and against Israel’s diplomatic missions in major cities throughout the world.
Recognising the need for detailed advance information about the individuals and organisations behind this project, CiF Watch created this website as a resource for bloggers, journalists, policy-makers, members of the law enforcement community and the general public who seek to learn more.
Extensive research into the march’s organizers demonstrates that the Global March to Jerusalem is a result of collaboration between members of the extremist Left, Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist groups, and has the backing of the Iranian government.
Whatever your field of interest, we hope that you will find the information gathered here useful. The website is, of course, a work in progress and will be updated as new information comes to light and events unfold.
- Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh announcing Global March to Jerusalem (cifwatch.com)
- GMJ Website server host unmasked (gm2j.co/)
- ‘Global March to Jerusalem’ endorsed by Guardian approved ‘saxophonist’ Gilad Atzmon (cifwatch.com)
- ‘Global March to Jerusalem’ Update: Quarrels within anti-Zionist ‘Sunni-Shia/Red-Green’ Alliance? (gm2j.co/)
- International Conference for the defense of occupied Jerusalem (gm2j.co/)
- CiF Watch Special Report: Extremists & terror supporters organizing ‘Global March to Jerusalem’ (cifwatch.com)
- CiF Watch Special Report on extremists behind ‘Global March to Jerusalem’: Pt 2, Europe Chapter (cifwatch.com)